Energy Consumption Evaluation in Nevada FAQ’s

What is it? NRS113.115 requires home owners/sellers to provide an “Energy Consumption Evaluation” (ECE for short) on a form provided by the Nevada Energy Commissioner. (In addition to the “Sellers Disclosure” form). Who has to fill-in the form? The form MUST be completed by the “Seller” or a “Certified Inspector” as defined by NRS645D.040 (Certified …

Read more